Friday 3 January 2014

Golf on Xmas Day

All, Have you ever wondered how you could get away on Xmas Day for a game?

Four old timers were playing their weekly game of golf, one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument go directly to the golf course, meet his mates and play a round.


His mates all said, "Let's do it! We'll make it a priority; figure out a way and meet here early, Christmas morning."

Months later, that special morning arrives, and they all turn up at the golf course. 

The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! My wife cracked up when I mentioned the possibility of golf today & I had to buy a diamond ring that she'd had her eye on for a while to get her to agree."


The second guy says, "I spent a ton too. My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

The third guy says "Me too, my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."

They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like they have lost their minds.

"I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game. I woke up early, threw off the covers, slapped the old girl on the rump and said, 'Merry Christmas darling! It's a great morning -- intercourse or golf course --' & she just said, "Don't forget your hat."

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment