Friday 20 November 2020

Louis Siedle`s Passing & Funeral Information

 Hi Members,


It is with much regret that I inform you that Louis Siedle passed away last night at 9pm at the Gordonvale Palliative Care Facility. Louis has had a very hard year with his health and it has been a very difficult struggle for him but he has finally moved on to the golf course in heaven where the greens are true and the fairways are lush.


Louis acted in every committee position on the FNQVGA Committee for many many years and was instrumental in getting this blog up and running. His leadership and guidance to me personally has been invaluable and I will miss him dearly. I have been informed that his service will be at the crematorium but unsure when, please check notices in the paper for further notification and if I am advised I will post a blog immediately.


I have just been advised that Louis will be cremated at the Mt Sheridan Crematorium Chapel on Thursday 26 Nov at 10am. This will be a memorial service only and there can only be a maximum of 25 people inside the crematorium but plenty of room outside for those wishing to attend and pay their respects.


Louis`s passing is a huge loss to all of us golfers in the FNQ and on behalf of all members, committee past and present our deepest sympathies go out to his family.


Rest in peace Louis.


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment